“This school is a dream come true for our children”
(Ofsted Parent Survey 2023)
Jigsaw has been described as Outstanding in all areas in our recent Ofsted Report (September 2023)
- This is an extremely nurturing and safe place where happy pupils flourish.
- Staff have an infectious positivity.
- Pupils’ lives are transformed at Jigsaw CABAS School because there are unrelenting and uncompromising aspirations for every pupil.
- Staff receive first-class training. The school continually considers the latest research in learning and behaviour in relation to pupils’ education, health and care plan (EHC plan) targets and starting points.
- Throughout the school day, pupils are immersed in learning. In all lessons, pupils’ sensory, communication and emotional needs are prioritised, as are their literacy and numeracy skills.
To download a copy of Jigsaw’s most recent Ofsted Inspection Report, click here.
Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. They inspect services providing education and skills for learners of all ages. They also inspect and regulate services that care for children and young people.
Ofsted aims to improve lives by raising standards in education and children’s social care. They inspect and regulate thousands of organisations and individuals providing education, training and care – from childminders to training providers, schools to local authorities – and they share what we find.
They report directly to Parliament, parents, carers and commissioners. To find out more about how Ofsted improves lives by raising standards in education and children’s social care, please visit their website at: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/ofsted