Jigsaw Supervisors, Kate Hewett and Edi Middleton along with Master Teacher, Natalie Leow-Dyke are aiming to raise £2,500 towards a Wet Room installation for staff to teach pupils vital daily living skills in a specifically designed space.
Known as ‘Team Jigsaw’, they have been training incredibly hard and have now completed their first official ride in their cycle challenge of riding 358 miles in 16 weeks! This is the equivalent of cycling from Jigsaw to Scotland! To tick off the miles officially, they are taking part in 5 rides/sportives. They are already training for Ride #2…a mere 54 miles… Here is the full list of events they are aiming to complete:
- April 13th – New Forest Sportive (67 miles) – COMPLETE!
- May 19th – Kelly’s Cycle Challenge (54 miles)
- June 8th/9th – London Nightrider (62 miles)
- July 7th – Farnham Bike Ride (75 miles)
- August 4th – RideLondon (100 miles)
Check their Just Giving page to find out how they are doing and keep track of their target!! Team Jigsaw’s Just Giving Page