Surrey Hills Challenge
Date(s) - 24/09/2017
The Surrey Hills Challenge is one of the biggest sporting challenges in Surrey.
People of all ages and fitness can participate in one of these walking or running challenges:
- ‘The Ultra’, 60km – the ultimate challenge for the super fit
- ‘The Forty’ 40km – a run or walk in the hills
- ‘The Half’, 21km – no ordinary walk (or run) in the park
- ‘The Ten’, 10km – fast and furious
- ‘The Five’, 5km – for all the family
The event is set in the beautiful landscape of the Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the Greensand Way. The route starts in Haslemere, passes the Devil’s Punchbowl at Hindhead, traverses the main Surrey hills of Hascombe, Pitch, Holmbury and Leith Hill, before descending north to Dorking.
To register your interest in one of Jigsaw’s free places (fundraising targets apply) contact: [email protected] or call 01483 279674.
For more information about the event go to: surreyhillschallenge.com.