Date(s) - 12/03/2019
9:30 am - 1:00 pm
This workshop is for interested professionals, teaching assistants and parents of children with autism.
Tuesday, 12 March 2019: 9.30am – 1.00pm
- 9.30am-10.30am Introduction to autism and teaching at Jigsaw
- 10.30am-11.00am Tour of the school providing an opportunity to see our behavioural approach in practice
- 11.00am-11.15am Break
- 11.15am-11.30am Introduction to the importance of reinforcement
- 11.30am-12.30pm The function of behaviour & the application of relevant tactics
- 12.30pm-1.00pm Final questions
Hosted by: Jigsaw School Lead Teacher, Aisling Collins, BCBA
Venue: Jigsaw School, Dunsfold Park, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 8TB
For all booking information, please call Mark Davies at Jigsaw on 01483 273874 or email on [email protected]
Payment can be made via PayPal link on main Workshops page.